Have your say Sydney North PHN Community Council Committee Consumer Representatives wanted
Tue 23, May 2017
- Are you passionate about healthcare?
- Do you want to make a difference to the local healthcare system?
- Have you had first hand lived experience with a health service that you thought could be improved?
Sydney North Primary Health Network (SNPHN) Community Council is seeking individual expressions of interest from community members who want to make a difference in local healthcare. The Council has three vacant spaces for new members and seeks consumer representatives with lived experience:
- People who have accessed health services within the region for their children at early childhood centres, paediatric care, early developmental services, or for general health issues
- Young people aged 18-25 who have accessed Mental Health or Alcohol and Other Drug services
- People who have recently moved to live in Australia, for example Humanitarian Entrant/Refugee entrants.
For more information and to complete the Expression of Interest form click here. Applications close 1 June.