Have your say Project Advisory Group for PSA
Thu 05, Oct 2017
The Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) will shortly commence work to develop Professional Guidelines and associated practice support and education materials, to promote meaningful clinical engagement of pharmacists with the My Health Record.
The review will be guided by a Project Advisory Group (PAG) of key industry stakeholders.
The role of the PAG is to:
- Provide strategic and conceptual leadership and guidance to the PSA project team through timely provision of comments, advice and feedback during the review and development process.
- Provide feedback from their respective organisations and expeditiously obtain views about particular matters as requested.
- Assist the PSA project team to identify and address concerns voiced by their respective organisations, to contribute to the satisfactory progress of the project.
- Ensure advocacy and dissemination of project information to the Board of their respective organisations and its constituents.
Representatives on the PAG will be required to attend one face-to-face meeting at the beginning of the project, and provide subsequent feedback on revised drafts of the Standards and Guidelines through emails, teleconferences and subsequent face-to-face meetings as required. The initial face-to-face meeting will be held in Canberra on Thursday 19 October 2017. This is a twelve months project, ending in October 2018 with the bulk of the work undertaken before the end of December 2017.
Please note that sitting fees and travel will be covered by the PSA for this work.
By midnight on Sunday 8 October 2017, interested consumer health representatives should:
- Complete a CHF nomination form available online at https://chf.org.au/representation/forms/consumer-representative-nomination-form
- Your nomination form should be accompanied by a letter of endorsement. A letter of endorsement from a supporting health consumer organisation ensures that consumer representatives are accountable to consumers. Please note that the health consumer group need not be a CHF member. This process ensures consumer representatives are placed with the confidence of consumers, and have in place a consultative base enabling reps to draw from and report to consumers.
- Attach a short CV in pdf format
Please contact Ghislaine Martin on 02 6273 5444 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries.
Expressions of interest close at midnight Sunday 8 October 2017