Have your say Become involved in improving healthcare services in the Sutherland area
Thu 21, Dec 2017
Deadline: Thursday, 1 March 2018
Who: The Sutherland Hospital, Community Advisory Group
Help improve health services in the Sutherland Shire by working on a committee to advise and assist. Your experience as a health consumer will benefit the whole community.
- Live in the Sutherland Shire area?
- Experience with the health system as a consumer?
- Would you like to make a contribution to your community on an advisory group for health services?
Please apply to join the Consumer Advisory Group (CAG) of Sutherland Hospital and Community Health Service. A sitting fee and expenses will be paid and consumer representatives will receive orientation and training.
The Advisory Group will engage and participate with the clinical management teams of the hospital on health issues, to ensure the hospital and associated health services are providing appropriate, quality healthcare to the local communities.
- Volunteers attend a monthly CAG meeting and possibly one other subcommittee in a specialised field such as Aged Care, Diversity Health or Diabetes.
- Committee members may also provide advice and opinions through email on published materials circulated.
- Computer access and email experience is essential.
Be a part of this exciting and rewarding experience, working with like-minded people to improve health services.
For more information and to apply for the CAG please contact: