Skip Navigation

How do I opt out?

If you decide you would like to opt out, you can do that on the My Health Record website or by calling the Helpline on 1800 723 471. To opt out of My Health Record, you need to verify your identity.

You will need:

  • your Medicare Card, or Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) card, and
  • one of the following forms of Australian identification:
    • your driver licence; or
    • your passport; or
    • your ImmiCard

ADHA: Opt out of My Health Record >

How to opt out of My Health Record

If you need help you can contact the My Health Record helpline on 1800 723 471

ADHA: Helpline wait times >