Organisation Membership Application
As an organisation, you may apply for either Voting Membership or Associate Membership.
Voting Membership is open to organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Has aims and objectives that include the representation of the opinions of consumers and sections of the community on health matters;
- In practice represents and/or is capable of reflecting consumer opinions;
- Does not act primarily as the representative of professional, provider, or “for profit” and such like interests;
- Has a membership open to consumers and/or consumer organisations who can be elected to the governing body of the organisation; and
- Fully supports the aims and objectives of HCNSW.
Associate Membership is open to all other applicants who are:
- Not for profit organisations, other than Voting Members
- Other organisations accepted by the HCNSW Board