Health Consumer Representative Training
This 2-day course for all health consumer representatives teaches you about consumer engagement in the NSW health system.
It introduces the concepts and practises of consumer engagement in the NSW health system. The target group is health consumer representatives engaged with Local Health Districts, Primary Health Networks, public or private hospitals and health-related NGOs.
Course dates: Mondays, 6 May and 13 May 2019
The program will:
- suit people relatively new to this role as well as more experienced health consumer representatives.
- provide extra support to assist you in carrying out your role.
- help you feel less like an “outsider” amongst clinicians and managers.
- address issues and questions you may have.
- give you the opportunity to learn from others in similar roles and to discuss problem-solving strategies.
- empower you to recognise the immense value you bring to the health service.