If you need to train your staff in health consumer engagement for COVID-19 projects, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or (02) 9986 1082.
We are currently looking at moving our staff training online, creating different modules delivered via video, webinars, zoom discussions and reading materials. We can discuss the need of your staff and suggest the best online training options.
Consumer engagement training for staff
We run health consumer engagement training for your staff. The one-day training is for all staff of all kinds of health services in NSW.
The training will help your staff to:
- understand the benefits and roles of consumer representatives in health services
- understand the fundamentals of consumer and community engagement
- raise awareness of enablers and barriers to effective engagement
- understand how to engage meaningfully and respectfully
- access resources and use existing engagement structures in your organisation.
Download course flyer: HCNSW Staff_Training_2019
Please contact Emma Collins, our Training Manager, or call us on (02) 9986 1082 to book a training and receive an obligation-free quote.