Consumer engagement training for staff
We run health consumer engagement training for your staff. The one-day training is for all staff of all kinds of health services in NSW.
The training will help your staff to:
- understand the benefits and roles of consumer representatives in health services
- understand the fundamentals of consumer and community engagement
- raise awareness of enabler and barriers to effective engagement
- understand how to engage meaningfully and respectfully
- access resources and use existing engagement structures in your organisation.
Download course flyer: HCNSW Staff_Training_2019
Please contact Emma Collins, our Training Manager, or call us on (02) 9986 1082 to book a training and receive an obligation-free quote.